The Toss is organized twice per week at Amstelpark. During this activity you can play tennis with other members from Amstelpark without reservation. Members from all levels are more than welcome to participate in the Toss. Multiple rounds will be played so you can join at a later moment. In short, the Toss is a sportive and fun event as well as the ideal occasion to get in touch with other enthusiastic tennis players.
- Monday morning (11:00 - 14:00) supervised by Herman Schreijer
- Wednesday evening (18:00 - 22:00) supervised by Ben Nankoe
We would like to point out some important rules to ensure the Toss can take place in a safe and responsible way. We trust that all participants of the Toss act in accordance with these rules.
- Place your KNLTB member card on the toss table
- Follow the rules an guidelines that are in effect at the tennis park
- Follow any directions given by Amstelpark personnel
- After playing for half an hour please wait a half hour for the next round
- Pick your KNLTB card back up from the table when you leave or the Toss is finished.
- If you participate in the Toss, it is not permitted to play on a member court during the toss. If you do, it means that you cannot participate in the toss.
- The Toss is organized outside and can only take place if the weather allows it. In case of bad weather the Toss will be cancelled, so make sure to check the status of the courts before you head to the Toss.